Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sending Hate Is ******* Wrong!

Ok I think this is very important! There has been a lot of hate being sent and being hated lately and I'm getting sick of it so I thought it was time I said something about it!

Now don't ever say "Oh I never send hate to anyone in my life!" because that is a huge lie! Everyone has sent hate or hated on someone once in their life so don't try and deny it because you know you have! I've hated on someone before, I have, I hated on this girl because she got the guy I really liked and I started hating on her just because of that. She didn't do anything but like someone! And she turns out to be the sweetest person ever and now we are very close. So you see, {people tell me I'm the sweetest person} even I have hated on someone. But I don't hate on anyone anymore because it's wrong and I realized how stupid I was being!

Now here's the main reason why people hate or send hate to people: IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS YOU HAVE SOMETHING THEY DON'T! And it's the truth so don't deny it! You hate because you are jealous of them! And don't say you don't get jealous, because, EVERYONE GETS JEALOUS ONCE IN AWHILE! But the way people handle their jealousy is so immature! Like why are you sending hate to people? They did nothing to you!

Oh oh I have a GREAT example of people hating on others:

One directions girlfriends!
Do not, DO NOT tell me you are not jealous of them because we all are! But that's no reason to send them hate! Like calling Louis and Eleanor's relationship fake or Danielles great career was because of Liam or Perrie and Zayn's relationship is fake or calling them ugly or calling Eleanor a beard! Like what the hell is a beard?! The last time I checked, a beard was something men grow on their face, not a person! They have feelings too! Oh and telling them to go kill themselves? WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT! DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEEEEEEEERRRRRR TELL SOMEONE TO GO KILL THEMSELVES OR TO DIE!!!!! That is so horrible, immature, disrespectful, rude, messed up, wrong, mean, need I go on? Like seriously, do you know how stupid you sound when you say that to someone?! I get it, you love the boys a lot but THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SEND HATE TO THE PEOPLE THEY LOVE AND HOLD DEAR TO THEIR HEARTS! THAT'S NOT GOING TO GET YOU NOTICED OR LOVED BY THE BOYS! So STOP!

Here's another example:

One Directions friends and family:
I saw all this hate going to their families and friends and even ex girlfriends! Like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! That's their family! You have no right to send them any hate! I saw hate on Instagram telling Lottie (Louis's sister) to go die or to kill herself or telling her she's ugly. WHERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A CHILD OR ARE YOU JUST THAT STUPID! Lottie is beautiful and doesn't deserve hate for just being Louis's sister! Like ENOUGH! Oh and their friends. JUST BECAUSE THEY GET TO HANG OUT WITH THE BOYS AND YOU DON'T, DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HATE ON THEM! That's so immature! GROW UP! They have feeling too ya know! They are human beings too ya know! You call yourself a fan when your sending hate to their families, friends and girlfriends, and exs? NO YOUR NOT FANS (or directioners) YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED A FAN IF YOUR SENDING HATE TO PEOPLE WHO MEAN ALOT TO THEM!

Oh and another example:

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomaz:
YEAH I WENT THERE! Beliebers, YOU KNOW YOU SENT HATE TO SELENA WHEN THEY STARTED DATING AND YOU KNOW IT! That is so immature, like I don't know how many times I can say how immature sending hate is! Selena was getting death threats! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! What? Your going to send hate to her just because she's dating someone SHE LOVES! And someone you can't! ENOUGH! You call yourself fans (or Beliebers)? If your sending hate, YOU ARE NOT A FAN! Like, GROW UP! No one deserves hate!

Oh here's a HUGE example:

Directioners and Beliebers:
Yes yes I AM GOING TO ADDRESS THIS! I see Beliebers sending hate to directioners about how they are annoying, how their fandom sucks, how they should go die. And I've seen directioners sending hate to Beliebers saying they are bitches, they are annoying and rude, their fandom is so mean. Look at these two fandoms for a second, this is what I see:
1. Two fandoms that love and support their idols
2. Two fandoms that would do anything to meet their idols
3. Two fandoms that know their idols love them very much
4. Two fandoms that doesn't let anyone disrespect or be mean to their idols

Look, your not that different from each other. The thing that gets me the most is that, they don't mind their own fandoms business. THERE PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE HATE IF EACH FANDOM WOULD MIND THEIR OWN DAMN FANDOMS BUSINESS! Like seriously, these two fandoms are here to support their idols NOT HATE ON EACH OTHER! I see Beliebers sending hate to One Direction and how much they hate One Direction. YOU DON'T NEED TO LIKE ONE DIRECTION BUT AT LEAST RESPECT THEM! Like with the VMAs, they kept saying the voting was rigged because One Direction were winning. Like no, they won fair and square. They worked hard to be where they are today just like Justin Bieber. I know that your speaking your opinion but you don't need to send it to them! They have feelings too! Same goes for directioners! You may not like Justin Bieber but that does not give you the right to send hate to him! He worked hard to get to where he is today! YOU DON'T NEED TO LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER BUT AT LEAST RESECT HIM! And enough with all the hate fandoms, LET'S END THIS WORLD WAR III!!

Listen, sending hate or telling someone to die is not right. You don't know their story, you don't know what is going on in their lives, what happens if they actually do hurt themselves or they take their lives from getting hate? Is it going to come to someone taking their life to stop all this hate?! It should NEVER come to that! No one deserves to get hate or even be bullied. Words hurt! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR WRITE! USE THIS THING CALLED YOUR BRAIN! Because your words might be the last thing someone hears or reads before they take their life. If you know someone is getting hate or being bullied, don't just sit there and watch, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You might be the one to save someone life. I know when I see someone getting hate for having a opinion or having something someone else doesn't, I say something because I don't like to see that! And it happens a lot online because no one knows who anyone is and people hide behind their computer screens, iPads, and iPhones. If you have the balls to say that behind a computer screen, iPad or iPhone, than YOU BETTER HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE THAN YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Like seriously, I honestly don't care what people say about me anymore. People helped me! My best friend helped me through bad times and people talking behind my back, my family helped me and you know what, TAYLOR SWIFT HELPED ME! She helped me by telling her stories in her songs. Don't ever feel like you can't do anything to help someone or do something to stop hate on someone or yourself because YOU CAN STOP IT! And if you feel along, talk to someone, talk to your close friends, talk to your parents, talk to a teacher you trust, talk to your guidance counselor. Get someone to help you if you need help! Don't go through it alone because YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

So ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS HATE!
Here are the things you are not when you send hate:
1. Cool
2. Popular (at that point)
3. Funny
4. A good person
5. Mature
6. Smart
7. Right in the head

The things you are when you send hate:
1. A jerk
2. Immature
3. Hurtful
4. Stupid
5. Disrespectful
6. Mean
7. All the curse words ever made

So here's my advice to people sending hate to innocent people: ENOUGH! YOU ARE BEING SO IMMATURE! ACT YOUR AGE, GROW UP! YOU ARE NOT BEING SMART OR RESPECTFUL! C'mon! LEARN SOME MANNERS! YOU DON'T NEED TO LIKE THE PERSON! AT LEAST RESPECT THEM! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEND HATE TO SOMEONE WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU! OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER! OR IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PERSON! ENOUGH! I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD WANT SOMEONE TREATING YOU THAT WAY SO DON'T TREAT THEM THAT WAY! TREAT SOMEONE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED! AND IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

I hope this is an eye opener for everyone and anyone who reads this. Please tell me what you think, and if you are going to send me hate for telling the truth, go ahead, I love a good laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment