Friday, August 31, 2012

My View On Make-Up

Ok so more then a month ago I blogged about my view on models in some magazines. Well today I am giving my view on make-up because I think these things should be said.

I don't wear make-up because
1. I hate how I look with make-up on
2. I like the natural look
3. I'm a lazy person

The third one doesn't really help me here I know that but it had to be added for many reasons. Now some people wear make-up to cover up pimples, dark spots, and uneven skin tone. But some girls, well I should say women, some women out there put WAY too much make-up on their face. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ALL THE GOO ON YOUR FACE! You need to understand, you are all beautiful! I don't care if you think your not beautiful, your not good enough for a guy or whatever! Well guess what! He's not good FOR YOU if he can't except you for who you are without the goo on your face! You are all beautiful! You don't need to cover up your natural beauty with a pound of make-up on your face. NO! And all of you who think they are potatoes, HURRAY! Because potatoes are AWESOME! You know why, peel off the skin (make-up) off of them, you get a beautiful vegetable! So take the potato as an example and STOP USING IT TO SAY YOUR FAT BECAUSE YOUR NOT! Guys don't like girls who wear so much make-up that when they touch her face, the make-up comes off their face and onto their hands! Thats a total turn off! A little bit of make-up to cover up break outs or uneven skin tones then yes wear A LITTLE BIT! But don't gob it on! And maybe the reason why you are breaking out is because of make-up! Ever think of that? If you want to see if its that, instead of going to a doctor and having to pay for medicine to put on your face try this. For a weekend, try not wearing make-up until Monday. On Sunday night, look in the mirror and see if its clearing up. If it is, you found the reason why you are breaking out. TAKE IT EASY ON THE MAKE-UP! Trust me, you'll be more happy with yourself when you take it easy on the make-up. You might think you look weird without all make-up on your face, but thats because you've seen yourself without SO MUCH MAKE-UP that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE TRUE YOU LOOKS LIKE! So take a look at yourself, what do you see? YOU SEE YOUR TRUE BEAUTIFUL SELF! Guys like the natural look! Trust me!  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ALL THE GOO ON YOUR FACE SO ENOUGH WITH THE MAKE-UP! ITS COVERING UP YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!

Now I have a challenge for you to take:
I challenge you to go to work/school with just some lipgloss on and a little bit of make up, a natural look to be exact. Nothing more on your face! Show the world your beautiful natural face! See peoples reaction! Their going to be staring at your beauty! And then tell me how it felt it let your natural beauty out to breathe. I would love to hear :)

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I wear very little make up, but I feel bad for the girls that feel like they're ugly without it. I very rarely wear make up during the summer, and at school I wear foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow, and not always all of that. I definitely go fora natural look for every day. The only times I make it more dramatic and such, is for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good. Showing off your natural beautiful is the best thing to do for yourself. Not knowing what the real you looks like makes it hard for you to be yourself. So you showing off your beauty is the best thing in the world :)

      Delete