Monday, July 9, 2012

Writer

So I'm a writer. Well at least I hope to be one day. It is my dream to have my own book read by millions of people. I want to be able to change lives as well. When I become a writer, I want to be able to help others that have a rough time living their lives because they are stuck in a hospital bed, or are just in need of someones help. I want to be able to change the world in a way that can help not only the United States bout around the world. Right now, I am working on a book, I have been working on it for quite some time now and it is like my baby and I dont et anyone read it not until it's perfect. My inspiration for my books are my own life experiences with a twist of my imagination. Any questions you have for me about it or about my book, Leave your comments below and I will try and post some answers.

Peace and Love
xxSAS

No comments:

Post a Comment